Monday 9 September 2013

Everyday Makeup Products - The Powder!

Hello!

So back to the everyday makeup series and today's product is powder!!






This pressed powder is from Natural Collection and is £1.99 from Boots. I chose the shade "neutral". This is a good product. It rids your face of any shine and sets your makeup and for that price its great. However it doesn't have much staying power and I don't think it made my makeup last any longer. I will keep using this until it runs out because it does do the job but I think I would like to try the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder next. I have heard and read such wonderful things about it!! 






This powder brush is from the Studio collection by Elf and it is £3.75. This brush is the only brush that I use that I think contends the Real Techniques brushes. The quality of this brush is amazing. It definitely feels a lot more expensive than it is and it is so soft. This brush is great for applying powder, cream foundations, just about anything and because it is so big, it doesn't take long at all!! I would definitely recommend this brush as a cheaper alternative that works just as well as some of the high end make up brushes!


What are your favourite powders? Can you recommend any for dry skin?


History Never Repeats.



X

4 comments:

  1. I've never actually heard of this brand but I'm glad you like it for everyday!
    Jennifer
    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great brand and super cheap too!! X

      Delete
  2. I've tried this too, and although I did like the finish etc I found it didn't last all that well either. I have oily skin and LOVE 17 miracle matte pressed powder! They do a regular pressed powder too which is supposed to be just as great for other skin types :)

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation!! I must give that one a try!! X

      Delete